Convenient & Affordable Counseling Sessions
Some of our counselors are in network with UnitedHealthCare, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Optum, and UMR.
If the therapist you choose is out of network with your insurance company, no sweat! We can file a reimbursement claim for you.
At this time, we do not file claims for Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare.
Want to know if we take your insurance? Give us a call.
- 50 minute Counseling Session with a Masters Level Associate. $50 per session.
- 50 minute Counseling Session with a LPC Associate $75-$90 per session.
- 45 minute Counseling Session with a LPC $115-$130 per session.
- Pre-Marriage Counseling Program $200 per couple for 7 – 60 minute sessions. See SYMBIS.
Difference between a LPC, LPC Associate, & Masters Level Associate
- A LPC is someone who has a masters degree in the field of counseling, who has passed their counseling boards, has been licensed by the state, and has practiced under supervision for over 3,000 hours.
- A LPC Associate has all of the same qualifications as a LPC, including being licensed by the state, and they are under a period of supervision for 3,000 hours.
- A Masters Level Associate is someone who has completed all of their masters course work in counseling and is in a period of supervision to gain 300 hours of counseling experience to graduate and become licensed by the state.